Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall 2012 Style

After a summer of not giving a damn about clothes or much of anything else I snapped out of it when the weather did. Harder to do "don't give as shit" when it's cold and rainy out. I also did an enormous purge of the closet(s). I'm talking 50 suits and sportcoats, with shirts, chinos, jeans, shoes, ties and odds and ends to go with them. It went to a local church's fall festival sale, to aid a food bank. What was left over went to a thrift shop that helps people pay medical bills. Those worthy outfits get some cash, I get some breathing space, everybody wins.

1 comment:

heavy tweed jacket said...

Parick, I wish I could have taken a look at the things you donated. Sounds like worthy causes all around. The tweed jackets and suits you are sporting look great.