The teachers thought it was pretty funny.
And now, 30 years later, I am doing the same bloody thing. I just dropped the juvenile title, opting for the Menckenesque "Prejudices."
(None of H.L.'s style, though.)
I cannot stand:
- Stretchy black bicycle panties.
- The Democratic Party, as currently constructed.
- Tailgaters - the moving kind, not the ones drinking their breakfast before the football game.
- MSNBC - The single greatest group of brainless jabbering ninnies ever assembled outside of the United States Senate.
- The Republican Party, as currently constructed.
- Liberals, conservatives, libertarians, Greens, Move On.org-ers, hippies, hippity-hoppers, muscular Christians, people who speak in the current business school gibberish, and little yappy dogs.
- Men who wear dress shirts without ties and jackets. Get a sports shirt, morons - you look like hell.
- The idiotic American cult of youth.