Thursday, November 17, 2011

NFL 2011 week eleven

I just realized there's a Thursday night game.

Went 8-8 last week, so treading water.

Tonight, the dog-ass Jets are in Denver to face the dog-ass Broncos, who are a six-point home underdog-ass.

This is an impossible game to handicap, so I will take the Broncos and the six.


Sunday morning: And I was right about the above-mentioned dog-asses.

Last week a mediocre 8-8 kept me treading water but still four games off the pace at 57-61-2. Good thing I only bet kitchen matches. (Three games out with Denver win, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.)

NY Giants - 4 vs. Philadelphia: When the Giants win they do so by 3 or 4 points. I am gambling they will be just a little bit better, and the Eagles will be just a little bit worse.

Atl -6 vs. Ten
Buf +2 at MIA: Dallas game was a rough one for Bills. I think they bounce back big against hapless Dolphins.
Cin +7 at Bal: Bengals have best record vs. spread in AFC (7-2)
Jax +1 at Cle: Browns have worst record vs. spread in entire league (1-7-1)
Oak -1 at Min: I do not believe. At all.
Det -7 vs. Car: Lions need to turn it back on, starting now.
GB -14 vs. TB: I hate double-digit NFL spreads but Packers are in a different galaxy than most of the rest of the league, including the Bucs.
Dal -7.5 at Was: Cowboys made a pretty good Bills team look stupid. Skins are stupid.
StL -2 vs. Sea
SF -9.5 vs. Az
Chi - 3.5 vs. SD: I've had it with the Chargers (2-7 vs. spread).

Monday night: I hate this, but New England -15 vs. KC. Chiefs have new QB and when they lose they lose big. Pats can solidify hold on division here.

No comments: